Evict-FL is a law firm specializing in Landlord and Tenant law. Our law firm has knowledge and expertise in lease drafting, unlawful detainer actions, tenant ejectment actions, enforcing and litigating lease and other real estate contract related issues, and Commercial and Residential tenant evictions. Call or email our law firm today for a free consultation.
Evict FL’s mission statement is to provide quality tenant eviction, ejectment, and unlawful detainer legal services through aggressive and experienced legal representation. Our goal is to evict our clients defaulting tenants expeditiously. Evict FL also focuses its practices on being a full service landlord and tenant law firm, handling all matters affecting leasehold interests in property.
Our Law Firm Handles
- Residential Eviction for Possession
- Residential Eviction for Possession and Money Damages
- Unlawful Detainer Actions & Ejectment
- Security Deposit Recovery
- Lease and Contract Drafting
- Real Estate Transactions
- Premises Liability Disputes
- Construction Contract Negotiation
- Section 8/Housing Assistance Evictions
- Commercial Eviction for Possession
- Commercial Eviction for Possession and Money Damages
- Landlord & Tenant Dispute Resolution
Our Florida Eviction lawyers have helped hundreds of Landlords recover possession of their properties throughout the State of Florida. We serve all kinds of property owners ranging from small scale, private landlords, property management companies, and large low-income housing landlords. Our Law firm is dedicated to providing legal counsel on any issue related to Landlord and Tenant law. The law firm advises several large, multi-state property management companies on all matters affecting their rental properties and their tenants. If you are a property owner or property manager and need to evict a tenant, modify your lease, post a notice, resolve a security deposit dispute, eject a squatter, or have any other legal issue related to or affecting your property, call and speak with a lawyer at Evict FL today.